The ACCA AFM Study Text will enable you to apply relevant knowledge and skills when taking or recommending decisions relating to the financial management of an organisation.
The AFM Study Text is designed to complement your own learning style, whether that’s gaining a thorough understanding of the role of a senior financial executive or advisor, or simply concentrating on the key examinable topics.
Plus, all Kaplan Publishing Study Texts are approved by the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA) so you can be confident that the material fully covers the syllabus.
- Role and responsibility towards stakeholders
- Advanced investment appraisal
- Acquisitions and mergers
- Corporate reconstruction and re-organisation
- Treasury and advanced risk management techniques
- Economic environment for multinationals
- Emerging issues in finance and financial management.