The ACCA APM Study Text will enable you to apply relevant knowledge and skills when contributing to the evaluation of the performance of an organisation and its strategic development.
The APM Study Text is designed to complement your own learning style, whether that’s gaining a thorough understanding of strategic management accounting techniques in different business context, or simply concentrating on the key examinable topics.
Plus, all Kaplan Publishing Study Texts are approved by the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA) so you can be confident that the material fully covers the syllabus.
- Strategic planning and control
- Economic, fiscal and environmental factors
- Performance measurement systems and design
- Strategic performance management
- Performance evaluation and corporate failure
- Current development and emerging issues in performance management.