No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
This book contains:
- A diagnostic test and four full-length practice tests with all questions answered and explained.
- An overview of the SAT, an explanation of the test’s scoring method, and study advice.
- Test-taking tactics for the exam as a whole, and special strategies for each part of the test.
- Subject reviews covering all of the sections on the new test.
- Detailed instruction in writing the optional SAT essay.
- An optional CD-ROM that features additional full-length practice exams with automatic scoring and fully explained answers.