No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 800. Equip yourself to ace the SAT Subject Test in Biology with The Princeton Review’s comprehensive study guide—including 2 full-length practice tests, thorough reviews of key biology topics, and targeted strategies for every question type.
Bio can be a tough subject to get a good handle on—and scoring well on the SAT Subject Test isn’t easy to do. Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the SAT Subject Test in Biology E/M arms you to take on the exam with all the help you need to get the score you want.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Expert subject reviews for every test topic
• Up-to-date information on the SAT Subject Test in Biology
• Score conversion tables for accurate self-assessment and to help you track your progress
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Practice quizzes in every content chapter to help deepen your knowledge
• Helpful diagrams and tables for visual guides to the material