No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Customize your delivery for maximum persuasive power.
If you need the best practices and ideas for communicating effectively–but don’t have time to find them–this book is for you. Here are 10 inspiring and useful perspectives, all in one place.
This collection of HBR articles will help you:
– Pitch your brilliant idea successfully
– Connect with your audience
– Establish credibility
– Inspire others to realize your vision
– Adapt to your listeners’ decision-making styles
– Frame goals around common interests
– Build consensus and win concessions
– Neutralize stressful conversations
About the author (2011)
If you need the best practices and ideas for the business challenges you face–but don’t have time to find the–Harvard Business Review paperbacks are for you. Each book is a collection of HBR’s inspiring and useful perspectives on a specific topic, all in one place.
|Title||Harvard Business Review on Communicating Effectively
Harvard business review paperback series
|Author||Harvard Business Review|
|Publisher||Harvard Business Review Press, 2011|