No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
14 Book Set
In his defining work on emotional intelligence, bestselling author Daniel Goleman found that it is twice as important as other competencies in determining outstanding leadership.
If you read nothing else on emotional intelligence, read these 10 articles by experts in the field. We’ve combed through hundreds of articles in the Harvard Business Review archive and selected the most important ones to help you boost your emotional skills—and your professional success.
This book will inspire you to:
• Monitor and channel your moods and emotions
• Make smart, empathetic people decisions
• Manage conflict and regulate emotions within your team
• React to tough situations with resilience
• Better understand your strengths, weaknesses, needs, values, and goals
• Develop emotional agility