Stop pushing products–and start cultivating customer relationships.
If you need the best practices and ideas for marketing today–but don’t have time to find them–this book is for you. Here are 10 inspiring and useful perspectives, all in one place.
This collection of HBR articles will help you:
– Figure out what business you’re really in
– Collaborate with customers to meet current and future needs
– Create products that perform the jobs people need to get done
– Get a bird’s-eye view of your brands’ strengths and weaknesses
– Tap a market that’s larger than China and India combined
– Deliver superior value to your B2B customers
– End the war between sales and marketing