No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Table of Contents/Index/Syllabus of Irrigation Engineering
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 Water Requirement of Crops and Soil- Water Relationship
- Chapter 3 Hydrology
- Chapter 4 Lift Irrigation
- Chapter 5 Flow Irrigation
- Chapter 6 Canal Section
- Chapter 7 Canal Lining
- Chapter 8 Drainage Channel Design
- Chapter 9 Design of Irrigation Canal
- Chapter 10 Canal Head Works
- Chapter 11 Weir and Barrage
- Chapter 12 Spill Ways
- Chapter 13 Cross-Drainage Works
- Chapter 14 Canal Falls
- Chapter 15 Inland Navigation
- Chapter 16 Dam
- Chapter 17 Reservoir Planning, Water Management and Water Laws
- Chapter 18 Water Logging and Watershed Management
- Chapter 19 River Gauging
- Chapter 20 River Training Works
- Chapter 21 Flood Control Works
Author: N N BASAK
- Follows a simple and lucid style.
- Over 275 illustrations to support theory.
- Solved numerical problems interspersed Within chapters.
- Exercises provided at the end of each chapter includes fill-in-the blanks (151) and short-answer questions (117).
- An appendix containing 100 multiple-choice questions with answers and 143 review questions with hints.