No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Effective development and management of a supply chain network is an invaluable source of sustainable advantage in today’s turbulent global marketplace, where demand is difficult to predict and supply chains need to be more flexible as a result.
This updated 4th edition of the bestselling Logistics and Supply Chain Management is a clear-headed guide to all the key topics in an integrated approach to supply chains, including:
• The link between logistics and customer value.
• Logistics and the bottom line measuring costs and performance.
• Creating a responsive supply chain.
• Managing the global pipeline.
• Managing supply chain relationships.
• Managing risk in the supply chain.
• Matching supply and demand.
• Creating a sustainable supply chain.
• Product design in the supply chain.