No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
1. Man and medicine: towards health for all.
2. Concept of health and disease.
3. Principles of epidemiology and epidemiologic methods.
4. Screening for disease.
5. Epidemiology of communicable diseases.
6. Epidemiology of chronic non-communicable diseases and conditions.
7. Health programmes in India.
8. Essential medicines and counterfeit medicines.
9. Demography and family planning.
10. Preventive medicine in obstetrics, paediatrics and geriatrics.
11. Nutrition and health.
12. Medicine and social sciences.
13. Environment and health.
14. Hospital waste management.
15. Disaster management.
16. Occupational health.
17. Genetics and health.
18. Mental health.
19. Health information and basic medical statistics.
20. Communication for health education.
21. Health planning and management.
22. Health care of the community.
23. International health.