The main emphasis is on presenting complicated aspects of human neuroanatomy in an easy-to-understand language and manner.
• The strength and popularity of Inderbir Singh’s Neuroanatomy has been its precise essential exam-oriented text. This has essentially remained unchanged even in the ninth edition.
• New revised format makes learning quick and easy.
• A comprehensive rearrangement of chapters has been done for easy understanding.
• Each chapter begins with Specific Learning Objectives (SLOs) to highlight the important concepts in the chapter.
• The matter has been presented in a sequential format, making the retention of concepts stronger than ever.
• ‘A picture is worth more than a thousand words.’ Hence, this edition incorporates nearly 300 four-colour diagrams to make the learning retainable and enjoyable. All diagrams are easy to reproduce in the examinations.
• Photographs of dissected and plastinated specimens have been incorporated to make the book more reader-friendly.
• Many new relevant flowcharts and tables have been added for a quick grasp of the subject.
• Clinical conditions relevant to each chapter have been discussed under ‘Clinical Correlation’ wherever necessary to emphasise the anatomical basis of them.
• The chapter on ‘Imaging Techniques of Central Nervous System’ is completely updated to make the students keep abreast with the newer trends.
• Validated MCQs have been added at the end of every chapter to reinforce the subject and to help the students in self-assessment.