View cart “Clinical anatomy for medical students – Richard Snell” has been added to your cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
The main emphasis is on presenting complicated aspects of human neuroanatomy in an easy-to-understand language and manner.
• The strength and popularity of Inderbir Singh’s Neuroanatomy has been its precise essential exam-oriented text. This has essentially remained unchanged even in the ninth edition.
• New revised format makes learning quick and easy.
• A comprehensive rearrangement of chapters has been done for easy understanding.
• Each chapter begins with Specific Learning Objectives (SLOs) to highlight the important concepts in the chapter.
• The matter has been presented in a sequential format, making the retention of concepts stronger than ever.
• ‘A picture is worth more than a thousand words.’ Hence, this edition incorporates nearly 300 four-colour diagrams to make the learning retainable and enjoyable. All diagrams are easy to reproduce in the examinations.
• Photographs of dissected and plastinated specimens have been incorporated to make the book more reader-friendly.
• Many new relevant flowcharts and tables have been added for a quick grasp of the subject.
• Clinical conditions relevant to each chapter have been discussed under ‘Clinical Correlation’ wherever necessary to emphasise the anatomical basis of them.
• The chapter on ‘Imaging Techniques of Central Nervous System’ is completely updated to make the students keep abreast with the newer trends.
• Validated MCQs have been added at the end of every chapter to reinforce the subject and to help the students in self-assessment.