No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Entirely revised and updated with medicolegal cases.
• Concise, easy-to-grasp and streamlined presentation.
• Illustrated with diagrams, photographs, tables and important points.
• Important topics are dealt in detail to meet the requirements of medical officers such as Forensic Ballistics, Regional Injuries, Anesthetic and Operative Deaths, DNA Fingerprinting and Blood Stains, etc.
• A few new topics, such as procedure to be followed in dealing
with medicolegal cases, virtual autopsy have been incorporated.
• Text printed in smaller type is meant for medical officers
undertake medicolegal work, medical practitioners, members of
the legal profession and other law enforcement officers.
• Must-have for undergraduate medical students, postgraduate
students, medical teachers and officers and lawyer.