This popular introduction by a well-known Islamic scholar has been updated and expanded, offering a balanced portrayal of the Qur’an and its place in historic and contemporary Muslim society.
- Features new sections on the Qur’an and its relationship to democracy, science, human rights, and the role of women
- Contains expanded sections on the Qur’an in the life cycle of Muslims, and in Islamic ethics and law
- Incorporates additional images and student features, including a glossary.
- Supported by an accompanying website (available on publication) hosting a range of additional material, including student resources, links to important websites, news stories, and more
- This title is also available as an eTextbook on the CourseSmart platform, as a Wiley Desktop Edition, or via your preferred textbook vendor; eTextbooks offer convenience, enhanced electronic functionality, and flexible pricing options